web counter

Sunday, March 01, 2009


Heavy Weeks Ahead



Wow, I just realised that my schedule is gonna be Packed! Its crazy what people do to make themselves miserable... lol.

All the way from Monday to Friday, Tuition or extra class or Library Duty.

*Wind swoosh by*

So I got an sms last weekend saying that Maths tuition got slot (Finally...) for Monday, but surprisingly he was ok that I go to the Thursday one instead. What's the deal with that??

Then, I got a call from Mr. Choo about opening at Chem tuition (Finally...). I don't think this is a coincidence that both of em just suddenly call me up for tuition starting March.
I cant help but speculate about that person who dropped out from both tuition classes, I bet they are the same person... just dunno who it is... and what on Earth happened to that one...

How the heck am I gonna do both badminton and tuition on Friday?? Stay tuned to find out who PREVAILS, lol...

No comments: