web counter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How Do I Feel?

Well what can I say, this is it.  I've been yearning for 2 or 3 years, but what I got in return is not really what I would prefer....  My life, my choices, my decisions, hence my consequences as well.  It has been some ride, but I pretty sure I grew out of it, thus adopting a pretty suitable motto.  Besides, what else can you do but Keep Moving Forward~!

Kuching has been a decent host to me, for almost 20 years!  This is my hometown, where I planted my roots, forever my beloved place.  I met some pretty awesome people here, great memories... some terrbile ones... well that's life for ye! hehehe...

Some people ask me, aren't you excited? aren't you scared?  I don't think I am, or am I too afraid or too proud to admit that I am... but I do have this feeling that something is coming.  Just gotta suck it up, buckle up and keep going.

Packing something this big is tough, because there's minimal room for error.  =.=


我静悄悄地来,也静悄悄地走了...


Till we meet again... =)

No comments: