web counter

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Aimless


I was just lying on my bed looking at the bedroom light when I thought to myself, "I am so bored I could..."  Heck I couldn't even finish that sentence!  So I came here, attempting to write a blog post that I can never fail to neglect even when I try and try to keep it up.  

After i finshed my exams, things were pretty happening for me back in Singapore.  After I came home, entertained my friends for a week, and after two, three days of doing nothing, I'm done.  I have so many things that I want to do, but I just cannot get myself to do them.  Is it because of the lack of drive?  The fact that I get easily distracted and disinterested?  The edge of my mental blade is getting duller everyday.  I have things that I want, that I'm afraid to get because I can't bear the failure?  Rejection? 

Let me just list the shit out 
1.  Summer plans
I want to spend all summer in a foreign land, I don't care where or how... just as long as I can make enough to cover daily expenses and flight tickets, I'm sold.  Cold weather wouldn't be bad either.  Problem is, where to start?  I've already missed the Work& Travel USA stuff, and the country that I'm aiming for is really in the UK cos wimbledon is in June.  I'd be overjoyed if I could catch that in person.

2.  NUS Bursary application
I'm jealous that most of my friends get money from the school when I don't.  I have no idea how come I don't get it, my family isn't rich at all!  The problem now is I'm the only one in my family not working, so chances of me getting it is low.  Might not even bother...  (bad attitude?)

3.  Module plannig
This shit is fucked up.  It is too early for me to do anything for now.



I'm ready to go back to Singapore...

No comments: