web counter

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Drums rolling... n rolling...limp biskit style...tadaa~ 17 le...not too late, but so de reli anticipated, but stil quite an ordinary Sunday...Went to Wego's bengkel, got over wif 3 hours of crap n onli learn to noe dat Kch alot roundabout...== Onli start learn after de short yet SIKENING test mid August, i do wonder if i'll panic n crash a kancil...><  Got a kakak dere wish my happy bday ar... , haha after she laughed at my name ==...It appears dat my type of name indeed not common among de other races...I sud try Koreans n Japs or the Thai...mayb it means smtng else dere...

17...dere's s song called 17, it was done by Mandy Moore n de mv got Elijah Wood leh, heard it wen i was form1, quite a nice song, it topped de chart in de Philipines...how i noe u ask? ./gg to those hu ply ro...Den abt me, is anything subject to change just becos of another age? Anything i sud change? Hmm...a suddle life...i'm satisfied...

If u ask wad i got for my bday, nothing solid...

No comments: