web counter

Friday, July 06, 2007

Yesterday rained~~but stil hot at nite..sien...y wont it rain every nite to provide gud sleep 2 every1...p..
      De haze starting le...looking at de sky...de blue is fainting like spoilt paint...it has come...the reason y i praise the blu blu sky so much...2day got bck my report card...Happy...Satisfied...and a Happy Birthday to Cecilia~! haha...now got time to blog but don hav anything special to say leh...but 2molo got science quiz thing at Sedaya College, ''raise yur flag to answer de question'' =.=  I never had 1 of those experiences...will I fail under the panic? I hav no idea how will de standard of the questions be...but i can be sure to see de same representatives from de kch skools...its owes de same ppl...same in our skool oso la..hehe.  RO failed me...n others 2day...hope it will be fixed soon,...dats y got time blog now..haha...might post up some photos abt skool soon not quite sure wen..

No comments: