web counter

Monday, June 16, 2008

POST Overdue? - Estranged...

*sigh... I guess time doesn't heal, the unwanted past, the overlaying dust... There shall be no end to this... Everything changes, and I quote '' Everything is changing, but that doesn't mean it hasn't always been''. Nothing will ever be the same again, thats what makes those memories worth so much. I'm sorry to say reality is painful, even for the say-their-blessed ones...

I... I? This grudge is forever, but I think I have strayed far enough away from the depths, but still close enough just to be safe... I can hold a grudge longer than a woman, lol... Even if I laugh, I still have an in-use-heart-shaped pin cushion next to my lungs.

Now better than depression? Ever-changing emotions like our beloved streamyx connection...= =''


Saaate... to Form6. Its not bad, depressing, but your too busy to be depressed. Chem teacher got serious pronunciation n grammar issues... Maths1 teacher talks softer than Siao Fen... Maths2 is great so far... Physics teacher enthusiastic but lacks direction, somehow looks like he's acting smart but memang good in physics... Muet-Patricia good but lacks the ability to understand student's context in speech. Muet-Martin has local Malay-Eng accent as thick as Milo-O Kao, yet to see English awesomeness. PA teacher good sense of direction (while teaching), significant resemblance to Edna Mode in the Disney movie '' The Incredibles''. XD

Its great that its hard and keeps me busy, and Maths classes have been a great self-esteem booster, if you know what I mean, XDXD. Now for wuliaw complaints, table too low, parking a hustle, sickening weather, sickening car. (just to keep it short, =p)


*Note, so sat the Maong students, they turn off the fan and lights whenever we go lab, brings out respect in me towards em... Not like that sickening girl that sits besides the switches...>.>




Had an awakening >>> Even though you got JPA scholarship, you are still scum and worthless in my eyes. Yeas, I look down on some people...
Not such a good awakening, but still makes me feel better...
XD + =P

No comments: