web counter

Saturday, June 21, 2008

To School for not School on Saturday?


It has been an interesting Saturday considering the fact that its the first time I had gone to school on Saturday for extra-curricular purposes...@@

I thought that school would be a busy place on a Saturday, but I guess it was just okay lo... Did something I've never done before, which is kinda like the reason I went to VAD. Yeas, VAD! Imagine me, assisting the healing process of another, not what I've expected, but thats the point, hehe...

The first meeting was... just moderate, but it could do, being as it is fun and all... some kind of fun. I guess that's how club meetings are like? Even after 5 years, I've never been to a club meeting that has a full package like that, but it all comes down to the first aid lessons starting next week, which I might not attend, =P.

Experienced something immensely funny, I was reversing my car in school while the the PBSM little kids were marching right into my behind, lol... The little girls on the front row was laughing, I was laughing even more cos they were chanting the kiri...kiri...kiri kanan kiri... when I was reversing into their direction, =P. Could not stop imagining human bowling pins...XD

*Sleeping... its becoming more and more important... its like you use it during the weekdays and you have to get the hours back on the weekends, == .

No comments: