web counter

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gah!!!!!! I'm so pissed!!!! Sikening streamyx dunno why suddenly the bt download speed drop so so drastically!!! GRRRRR........... WTF is wrong??!?!?!?!


How am I gonna go through the week downloading at pathetic speed arnd 5kpbs for 1 gig worth of videos??? AHHHHHH!!!! NOT WATCHING IS NOT AN OPTION!!! *breaths fire* Heroes...Chuck... Bones and House... haihz... not to mention the Taiwan's and the animes....

*sigh* Things can get so bored after you run out of homework.... I wanna go out... :p

I guess I'll have to live on dota and movies... T.T and the movies might last long enough if this keeps up.... T.T Bwuahhhhh....gimme my speed bck..... bwuahhhhhhh.........


This is not the first time ppl go pms over streamyx, sikening streamyx... >.>



* this isn't much of a post, just wanted to unleash crap.

_____________________________________________________________________
currently watching made of honor and forgetting sarah marshall simultaneously... that's weird... ==''

No comments: