web counter

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wake me up when September ends...



Its official, the last quarter of the year is upon us, its about time... =='' . What a dreadful year it has been for me...

But then, enough for the unpleasantries , September has quite a lot to offer !! All the shows are coming back this month!! Heroes...Bones... Chuck... >.< Awesome!!!


And the VAD finally had our agm after delays and delays for somewhat over 2 months, sikening... the ceremony went haywire...

Lol, bit proud of myself cos I could fit into it , XD



Then on Sunday my mom and I ending up in Spring just to find a decent atm, lol... shame we didn't visit the mooncake stalls, but we did see the cat show after i ended up buying a bluetooth dongle which will be very USELESS when i get my laptop, ==;; . Ah wellz, just can't live without updating my phone, it felt very urgent at the time... XD.

This is the examiner for the best cat thingy competition


I just LOVE this Color! Too bad I can't tell what to call it, brown? green? blearg...complex colours...==''


If I was a cat, this would be me, Lol, XD

I swear they had the same expressions, if not I wouldn't have botheredto take their photo.

This is what i call overwhelming cuteness... ><
OMG, its so CUTE!!!


This is the BIGGEST one there.

I still didn't get what I wanted to buy there... maybe during the Christmas or CNY sales...

_____________________________________________________________________

No comments: