web counter

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Phew, finally have some free time to update.

FYI, I have been busy with homework and I have been sick since Wednesday. Ngaitih, every week got test! small one here, small one there, lil bit beeh tahan ==''... But we still found time to paint the class, its purple now, with milk window frames, tasty colours, hehe... I'll put some pictures when I have the chance, but in the mean time, I think you can find it on facebook if you hunt for it, hehe...

CNY... the teachers' didn't give red packets, numbers were however involved, the kind that is written on the blackboard that they want you to pay attention to at home. We kinda go lots of those, didn't get to finish them until now, practically went straight to bed after school everyday... siens of fever...

No plans were made this year for cny, not really in the celebration mood, but I did get new clothes, haha... This year just wanna go with the flow...

Oh, I'm gonna enter a badminton competition when we start school, mixed doubles with Ning Ning, I must say... the percentage of survival is not on our side... cos the enemy seem pro.... No fair le! Originally there were only 3 teams, and with my luck, I drew the last seat which goes straight to the finals! Now another team just join in, experienced people some more, >.> , spoil my "hengness" nia... =P .

Oh, English series are premiering soon, must figure out a way to cope...

New year, new year, I might have photos after new years, I do plan to, see how it goes, don't really care, @@.


Anyhow, Happy Chinese New Year to you all, and to those who do not celebrate, Happy Hols, hopefully, things will look up this year.

No comments: