web counter

Thursday, April 09, 2009


100th Post!


Hehe... so this special post is about something special.

Amidst the messy books, lies my dream come true...

So... I got a little something for myself from the Pikom Pcfair. Should I go into the techy details?
It has functions that fits my needs and expectations, =D and also a bunch of freebies that I'm happy with...hehe...

tHOUGH, i must admit that its not perfection, its rather heavy and its glossy black surface is a fingerprint magnet, but the audio and the visual is breath-taking... XD

Enough of this boasting! Convenience has increased in folds for me... haha, I hope that this will accompany me through rain and shine till the great divine.. LOL, ==''

I am happy...



So, next time you see a new post, bear in mind that it came from a laptop! =)

No comments: