web counter

Saturday, August 29, 2009

What Post Is This??

Okay okay, some people have been asking why is there no new post for so long? Referring to my previous post, I just thought it deserves some time at the top, =P . Besides, I got really undecided about what to post next.

I wanted to blog about the stuff I cooked when I was home alone a couple of weeks ago, but the pictures I took were unsatisfactory, or it could be that the food I cooked was just ugly. hehe... basically... I incorporated lots of potatoes instead of your everyday rice. I made fried rice, fried noodles.. fried some fishsticks too. I used claypot noodles for fried noodles, haha, weird... I made bak choi with oyster sauce, curry-flavored sotong etc.

I even thought about making another song parody with " I've Got A Feeling", its called "My Dog is Peeing". Just thinking out singing " My dog is peeing... woohoo~" makes me laugh. XD

Our country's Independence Day is coming up, I have thoughts about beloved Msia, its gonna be a long long post, and its like ISA-gonna-catch-me-if-they-see-this-material. @@

I also wanna tell a story. Last week Chemistry tuition, the teacher did'nt turn on the air-con or any of the fans! Everyone was like " What's going on??", and then this girl came in, halfway to her seat she realised it was hot and said " Why no air-con? So hot here! and I'm wearing a jacket! What shit is this?? " So funny, I'm gonna remember that for good, haha...
seeing and listening to a girl say "What Shit is this??", I think thats funny, I must be weird, LOL...



This week is supposed to be a study break! Unfortunately, shit happens, such is life. Its what you do with it that matters most...

No comments: