web counter

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas

Wahey! First, I like to wish a Merry Christmas to those who celebrate... my family is not really into Christmas...haha...

Well, I can't really remember what I did Christmas eve last year, but I do remember having KFC for lunch on Christmas day...hehe.

Until now, I'm still waiting for my present.  Nissan 370z.



Damn... its such a beauty~! Oh Santa, its 19 years worth of Christmas presents, even a lifetime's worth of Christmas presents. lol

Well, this year, I spent my Christmas eve having a bloated stomach and a couple of laughs with my friends.  I had a great time, but not great for my stomach... >.<


Btw, the end-of-year post is coming up in a few days, planning to make it a meaningful one...After all, it "was" a pretty important year and my IELTS results are out that day! OMG OMG OMG~!

No comments: