web counter

Friday, January 01, 2010

Goodbye 2009!!!

This year... as I told a dear friend of mine, it would have been great, but before I get to that, I wanna describe my day today, haha!

So, I had a dream, a good one I suppose... way to start new year's eve! hehe...  A bunch of people on vacation together, watching a movie, and then something exciting happened during the movie, it's a sign~~~ LOL!  We took a bus in KL and we were singing to some Pokemon song which I didn't know but everyone else seem to know it, weird... The driver got annoyed and dropped us at a resort called "Sabah Thai"  funny...there is no such place...

I woke up, ate a pao, then went to take my IELTS results.  I was a little bit nervous, just a little bit... I was the 1st one to take the results, obsession?? I still remember saying to myself  "at least a 7, at least a 7...", then I said "yay!", then  "Oh,fuck!", cos I only got 6.5 for my writing, but I remember some Uni wanted at least 7 for writing, but when I checked the website again, it was at least 6.0, so I was relieved...

After that, I went home for a while, then went out to lunch with my family!  It was at 三囍楼 but we went to  三川 instead. =='' .  After a long trip sight-seeing around Kuching, finally reached 三囍楼...  the lunch buffet was not bad for my taste, but my family kept complaining about it.  =P

Then after lunch, my sister wanted to hit the banks, so I tagged along.  I saw Mr.Bong and son at Maybank, then after that I saw Mdm Lily on the road with her husband in the silver Avanza while I was waiting in the car outside Public Bank.  What were the odds?  Seeing 2 of my favourite teachers on the same day, on new year's eve too! haha!  Then we went to Hong Leong.  3 banks in 1 day? hmm...  After that we went to Satok, they were having such a sale...so many things had discounts over 50%... I had to resist... T.T      To KL, ppl!!!  I shall have my revenge!

Then it was dinner again, outside... went to 10th mile with lotsa relatives..  Tuu-kah!! Lunch oso got tuu-kah! But different stylings of the tuu-kah! Among other things...

After that, went to Mich's house for countdown, ended on a bad note.   : (



So that was my last day of 2009.  If its me, I would look back at 2009 and give it the finger...

No comments: