web counter

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Well, if you still haven't noticed, I've changed me blog template again.  Blogger really outdone themselves this time, much much more variety. 

Following my previous post, well I'm kinda obsessing about it, losing sleep, thinking too much, going crazy, imagining things.  Not healthy I must say, but on the bright side, post frequency has gone up!

I have a dream leh...
*sigh~!*

Well, you know, cooking is a passion of mine, but not the big big kind.  See my dad made this sweet potato soup or was it yam...because it was not sweet at all.  =.=''  I decided to switch it up a little.


This, does it look revolting? I mashed it up and added milk.  I call it... 奶玉(芋)/ Milk_Jade .  haha!
I wasn't satisfied with it, there were still many small rough pieces that I did not like in my soup.  I thought about sieving it, but then that seems like to much trouble so i just blended the whole thing. I ended up with


I call it Milk_Jade version 2.0.  XD

smooth...creamy...sweet...

No comments: