web counter

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Finally some new post...haha



Ahhhhhhhh...... as some of you might have noticed, a new post have been absent for quite a long time, exams ma... so din bother to update lo... =P

Well, in this recent exam, studying for it was lighter then usual I would say,... ( and I payed for it later... T.T ) Since its form6, so din bother that much lo, sikening mind-set rite??

Before the exam, did some stuff that I glad I did, even if it cost me, cos there's some things that just........ yes, I have kinda fallen... @@

Look at em pictures! So at that Saturday, the one before the exam, my sister decided to make those jelly thingys that has fruit in it, I know it has a bombastic name, but I just cant remember it...


So here's a picture, looks nice...tastes nice... they actually add orange flavour to the jelly now, other than the plain transparent one. Without giving it much thought, I ended up making em with my sister, AND after that, I played freakin Majong for the whole afternoon!! Though I really sud be studying, instead I made life history! hahaha... cuz I worked up some crazy crazy OWNING sets during that game, 3 times!! It was something like 草一色对对胡再加三台 which earned me alot of money ^^, but we bet small small nia, so still not alot. tsk tsk tsk, I guess that day, I was thinking something like " screw it man, I gonna run tomorrow!"


And then came the following day, it was an unusually early sunday... >> Woke up at 5 am. Being a form6 student, being a VAD member, being the only form in school that haven't started the exam yet, lots of us went... Dunno what I'm talking about? hehehe, its actually the annual red cresent charity jogathon. Us members had to collect money and those who reached rm30 could enter the race. After we handed in the funds, then they tell us, "just bring all your members lah" SWEAT la.... but I have to admit thats great for getting in high funding and more publisity for your event...


Wa, I actually have alot to talk about, like when we handed in the funds... it was Wednesday morning, on a school day... lets just say alot of sio_bee was involved... hahaz, =P sikening Form6 student(s)...just to keep it short.

The day of the event


Wa, people are starting to run! I was just simply snapping a picture, but then I got this group of girls running while holding hands and they all got backpacks on! Peculiar! @@ doncha think?

I not much of a runner, cos I'm HEAVY. I think I'm in the middle cos as I went, no one was in front of me and no one was behind me... so lonely >< .

Another pit-stop. If you miss Kuching you can reminisce with this picture! hahahaha... =P

They had lucky draws during the pit-stops and after 3 pit-stops, I got a pack of batteries... useful...

The only winner from GRSS, in the secondary school women's category. Look at that smile ==''

After that I asked her: " You won how many times liaw?"
REply: " Three"
Me: "......"


Check out the ang-mo girl...@@ A bunch of ang-mos went to the event too! Old ones...grown-up ones...and teenage ones... like the one in the yellow singlet. Man, do they run fast... =='' All of em finished early....


And that is what happened before my final exam of 2008, which is worth bringing up.



I am living life differently...



Next post, I'm gonna talk about the exams, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

No comments: