web counter

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Post Exam = HOliday!


*Sigh* The holidays just started. The exam finished last week. Weird. I have no idea why but the report cards only arrive next year, which is LATE, this has never ever happened before, but not like I have any problems with dat, =)

Day after the exams finish, the papers start to come back, talk about efficiency people!
Physics...Chemistry...Math... ==

My marks dropped for Physic. I foresaw this outcome the instant I set my eyes on the paper 2 question 1. ''Define center of mass'' ... as my lou ye would say, 看 到 吐 血!I would prefer white foam, but still unpleasant nonetheless. Sien, quite a number of the questions came out from the exercise book he asked us to buy, which I paid NO attention to... ''lalala~....''

Maths 1 was quite sad, careless here and there, forgot snippets of equations and its so so fussy about the steps! But still managed to scrape and A...

Maths 2, initially I was totally confident about this paper, but... turned out I wasn't so good.
Sikening... but I knew all the tools of the trade, which is comforting to know and even invented a new theorem which I am unable to prove but is correct! =P

They're both equally matched...

Chemistry... its a total bitch. Enough said. @@


Hence came the holidays, I still remember the days... I would be cramming Sej. notes rite about now... *sob sob* Somehow I think their SPM timetable is the same as last year's. BM and sej, ENg and sej. again...

So what about the holidays? I'm waiting for people to come home and I'm gonna minggle o.O , and I'm gonna read, I'm gonna play badminton, and I'm going to have fun. Viva la vida! lol




The year is ending, good riddance.

No comments: