web counter

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Randoms...

The Hols so far are quite a bore, that is what I would say last week, but not now... Things are starting to look up, for better and for worse.

Monday, I reformatted my com, thanks to the help of Cecilia (is gud practice...=P) due to a reckless and rash decision of mine... I grieve for what was lost... T.T Ah well, its not like I'm gonna use this com forever or anything, if everything goes well, as in if I see exactly what I want at the ICT fair first weekend of Dec, I'm getting a laptop. @@

So Isabel and the rest are back in town, ^.^ . Can't wait to meet up, but what I don't get is why not any sooner.... Winter is upon us, who says Msia doesn't have four seasons? We get summer too, around July and August, its just that our winter is in liquid form, if you know what I mean. Haha..

I also found a RPG game called knuckles, which uses Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog, but its a game that teaches Japanese writing. You battle by identifying Katakana and Hiragana characters. Man, they are confusing... == .

Once more I dwell in the world of Grandchase, =P . Since I rolled back from SP3 to SP2, why not? ( Grandchase does not work with SP3) . However, I lost my DOTA!! T.T Sien, who can copy for me??




This is my art corner, actually its just a cell in my shelf, so much memories...haha, can you identify everything in it? haha, =)




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... I have a ''piece'' I want to share, it was written roughly around May or April 2007, when I felt lost and unguided. I thought it would serve as a decent prologue if I were to write a semi-fictional story when I'm in the mood... Your opinions matter, haha......though some people might remember it because I shown it to some last year... and now it reappears...




***
I am walking in the darkness, towards the light, but that light is nothing compared to the lights of heaven. As I am walking, I couldn't care less about how I looked, but I know... deep inside...I know... Half way towards the light, the light shone upon a mirror in the darkness, revealing my reflection, making me realise... I am hideous, as ugly as I recall, perhaps even worse. I no longer pace in the darkness, repeating glances at the mirror and the light. Just standing there, I am reminded of what would happen when i bathe in the light... I would burn under the light, spreading darkness as I burn, finally consuming the light that was waiting for me. I knew the light would die, i knew it from the start... I never really intended to walk towards the light but i am already half way. Knowing the ill-fated future that resides, what should I do?

***




_____________________________________________________________________
This is post #85, sheer randomness... Next up is a movie review.

No comments: