web counter

Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Promised Update

Okay okay, I know I should be updating long ago... but there's quite a lot of things that I'm up to lately...

You see, after 5 days of exams, 2 weeks of holiday starts~ .
Well, I guess its one of the perks of being in form6, low exam period, haha...

Last Friday, the school came up with a teacher's day celebration and the hari pelajar cemerlang, way the go on saving the trouble. That day ar, I never actually wanted to go, then Mrs Lily asked, so I went. XD

It was a good day, I got to see teachers singing, de lengang kenyalang dances, and some brass band geeks trying to act geeky cool, but actually they were just making a fool of themselves, :p . Tho, fresh flowers in the dewan really raised an eyebrow...
Not to mention, they served great chicken rice and this year, I even got to have cake! Haha... I got so full.... Oh, Mr Bong who is ever so hardworking discussed the Physics 1 paper before the ceremony, =='' this time's physics is damn hard u noe?! I'm really really surprised how i did in that paper... No photos, cos I forgot to bring my phone. =(

Thus began the holidays, saturday no tuition, monday no tuition, so enjoy... but we had to spend time to do the magazine competition organised by the Star, its great to be involved in magazine editing, haha, Ugly betty..., =P . The power of pizza is so overwhelming... my group is even doing the video clip to size up our free pizzas, XD . Oh ya, I tink my group name is so funny, Gluesticks, cos we're all guys... If you get it, welcome to the dark side, hahahahahaha.... XD.

This week alone, I played 6 hours of badminton, lol , one word, SONG! which is not even a word, heehee...

Then there's the barbeque last nite, I'm glad everything came through. We actually managed to start the fire with no adults! Woohoo~~! So we din fail our practical, lol. All night, dirty jokes were cracked so much, we made a mess everywhere. No pun intended.
I still can't believe 2.75 litres of ice-cream or ice-confection to be exact can finish within an hour, LOL, we are so good... no thanks to the stp, =P.
We had great food, great company, =) . Again, no pictures, either busy starting the fire or busy eating, XD.

(Busy is becoming a very useful excuse...learnt it from someone... =P), I intended to drop the habit.

What lies ahead, tuition, badminton, trip to power plant and even a possible trip to sematan.

All is well...


I really want to eat the chocolate cheese at secret recipe la, beh song if go alone. >.<

No comments: