web counter

Sunday, June 21, 2009

When work pays off...

So our muet teacher comes barging in one day and promotes the star education co-edu ministry organize a competition- make-a-magazine-competition. (If you still haven't guessed it, thats not the real name). Tho the first prize wasnt all lucrative, we were all drawn to the free pizza upon completion of the paper. @@

At first we were torn between teenage pregnancy and internet addiction, cos we were all boys and such, but internet addiction is abit dull... and so we went on with teenage pregnancy, haha...

The feature article is so hard to write!! As in it's not easy to write something thats not coming straight from your mind, get what I mean? Like this blogging thing, I just simply type what my mind is thinking, progress s smooth and fast, but 1000 word essay writing is just soo... agonising...@@ especially with so many information available on the internet, its harder to decide whether to slip in fact here, or fact there.

Thou I was group leader, I dared not take action before I finished my essay... but we were'nt too late, in fact we were the 1st group to hand in! XD, and we're a bunch of guys some more!, lol.


Since we're making a magazine, the cover can say is the most important, lol.
After two seasons of watching ugly betty, I think I know what I'm doing. LOL!


First, take a look at the picture above. Then look at our magazine cover. Ladies and gentlemen, abra kedabra alakazam! use psybeam! bend those spoons!

Lady in the picture is Sheng's sister, haha, i crop 1 oh~, and i changed her chair from blue to yellow to fit the clinic chairs... can say I'm really excited cos I can do photoshop magic, hahaha... ^.^

Billy cutting the base for long's comics while watching the lakers' game...

Long sticking our materials, cos he's the one with... small delicate hands?

We are showing the GLUESTICK spirit~! XD Gluesticks are so much better than the gooey ones, XD =P.

So now we wait for the results to come out on 19th July. Our group is aiming for the runner up prize, 3days 2 nights at Genting, but we're happy that we're getting a regular pizza each. You wanna see our video?? Its 18PG, @@, Lol...


____________________________________________________________________


Holiday mission accomplished!

No comments: