web counter

Sunday, January 03, 2010

My Form 6 Life

Seeing that school is starting soon and that I'm no longer part of it, is rather relieving but I do miss it badly...

At first, I was not happy at all, just didn't want to give in to my fate I guess.  I made my choice, and my heart felt better after that, besides, it was what I told myself 2years 3 years ago, if I cant go overseas, I'll stay for Form6, just didn't believe I would actually need to, too confident??

Well, what's done is done, but it doesn't mean I can't live differently, right?  So I did, at least I think I did, behaving differently, making different choices as those I would have made before Form 6.  Like academic excellence is not my top priority, I went to become an all-rounder? Badminton...English club...Science& Maths...Library...VAD... be an active student, and have more fun I suppose...  while your goddess was busy doing paper &  ink exercise, I was watching tv!  XD Where did it get me? Being good enough is significantly different from being the best, I don't miss it so much, no one can have it all.  Perhaps I didn't want to have it all? hehe...



I guess it was a fruitful year.



I participated in lots of activities, making me realize that there's something more powerful than the power to study, and that's the power to make things happen, sounds like bullshit?  When you make something happen, seeing it set in motion, the feeling is just incredible.  Even if you know how to study, you could still be useless, just saying... =P

Then there's the badminton.  First, I said I would only go if there's no homework that Friday, but in 2009, Friday no Maths, maybe it was fate...@@  I think I've improved, compared to before September 2008 (I remember that was when I started going, weekly onwards...)  Wonder how long it would take to make me a formidable foe, LOL...

And then there's the TENNIS!




Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, US Open, ATP world tour series... You name it, I've seen it!   Can't believe how I got impressed and taken in by this game... makes me wanna play!  The first match I saw that I remember was the TITANIC Wimbledon final between Nadal and Federer in 08, since then, you can say that I got caught.  This year, I got to see Federer and Sharapova make a comeback!  Cheered for Roddick and his insane serve, saw Kim Clijsters play for the first time, damn she's good...Saw Serena Williams lose it... Ha~~ How I wish I could play... but no one to teach me... sadly...

I love my class, I still do.  Everyday was all laughs and work and homework, tuition, dinner, sleep.  I must say, Form 6 students have more freedom than lower forms, a slightly higher status in school rankings, lol...



Ah~ U6S2, we had such happy times, dreadful ones too...haihz...  I said once, a long time ago, that someday I would thank JPA for NOT giving me the scholarship, because I will have a great time and an awesome form6 life.  It didn't really turn out that way though, I made friends, gained a great deal of appreciative knowledge, sharpened skills, matured?  Still hesitating if I'm satisfied or scorned. 



This photo was taken the night of 080809, I believe its the Jubilee Stadium.  A vague reminder of what happened.  I'll never forget that day,  A big big chapter in my life. 




Form 6, its better than I thought! hehe... but it would have been great, shit happens...



To tell the truth, I deliberately ignored you, calling it an iron wall was..."well phrased", but its over now...em llac

No comments: