web counter

Monday, January 25, 2010

Life I'd say is on a stand-still.  There's a lot of things that I could do right now, reading, blogging, watching ellen show on Youtube, watch the Australian Open, drama, tv, more tv, but not the thing that I'm supposed to be doing, EARNING MONEY! @@

I get upset when things don't go my way, pampered? why don't money just fall out of the sky? LOL!  

Feel so bored, so useless nowadays.  I even made a partial song from Love Bug about it.

now I'm jobless,
over the edge,
feel so useless,
I never thought that I'd catch this, slump bug again,
hopeless, down the sewers in a moment,
I never thought that I'd catch this, slump bug again...


Troubled, troubled,  I'm not even sure that I will have time for Uni applications and scholarship applications if I did get a job.  You know, it would SUCK big time if my results are not even good enough for those plans to be carried out. 

Damn...


On the other hand, like my new blog color?  I feel that blue is the "in" thing now, lol.  Even Federer is wearing blue, haha!

No comments: