web counter

Sunday, February 07, 2010

February lo...

Heyya... just checking in before CNY next week, exactly next week that is... well, its about time! I can't remember when was the last time CNY came so late into the year.  Last year's CNY was quite a great one, this year... not expecting much, tho everyone's gonna be here for it this year, so.. I'm glad, tho it would mean we have to give up storage space to accommodate family.  (sounds so cruel...XD).  

Valentine's Day, I'm sure no Chinese is going to sell flowers that day, Ang Pao has the better profit : cost ratio anytime, hehe.  The color matches though, instead of cherry blossoms, we could go for the unconventional red roses to decorate houses instead. lol... so red...so bright... who cares, I'm single, =P

For the following days, I see spring cleaning... and some other stuff... the dust is covering up my vision...  Who knew so much preparation is need for a celebration.  Looking forward to it. =)

No comments: