web counter

Monday, April 12, 2010

Last night, there was a dinner, less than 20 people showed up, well you can't say it was a success but its not much of a failure either.


A rather peculiar day this Sunday was...  not one of my proudest moments there.  Once again, am I really to blame? I don't think so...  but it did happen cuz of my decision that day.  I think I moved pass that.  I give it a "pass".

So we went to Bla Bla Bla, ordering was damn chaotic, imagine if 30 over people showed up, that would be so much WORSE... 

I think this chandelier must be famous in Kch already...

I don't really think it would be interesting to review the food there, not like its a new place and all... but all in all, in my taste, the signature dishes are great, others not so much.  Drinks are a little too expensive.  Plates are very big tho, portion wise wasn't so.


My phone camera is poor, hence the type of quality you see here, does very very poorly when the light is dim. 

It was a fun night, laughs... chatter...  sure hope there's gonna be more.  Maybe next month?  People keep complaining about how their wallets are thinning.  =P

No comments: