web counter

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So... I received all my offers from overseas, its so exciting that I got accepted overseas!  *sigh~* 

I tried crunching the numbers, but its just hopeless, man...  There are moments that I wished I never applied at all.  I can't afford all that, where the hell can I find rm400,000 !? 

I said before I've been hoping that April would be a busy month, but it turned out to be one of the slowest one yet.  Scholarship applications are getting cold and stale... T.T 

No news, no news, anywhere also no news...

Did you know offer letters have due dates?  As the due dates creep closer, what the heck am I gonna do?

If I'm going to UK, I could opt for the 3 year Actuarial Science course, but do I really want to do that?  I mean, I could do it no problem, but I want to deal with technology, I have these ideas that randomly pop up in my head and I want to invent those things.  Foolish me, I applied for the 4 year MEng course, which is great, if "someone" was rich enough. 

*sigh~*  
I just have to remind myself that I applied in the first place with the condition that I would only go if I got a scholarship to put me there.  Now the offers came in and I could really have a chance!  Its just that no one is interested to invest in me.  I guess I'm a terrible person who is not worth investing in?  Someone who only knows how to study?  Join 5 clubs also no use... >.>

I thought that by getting 4.0, I would have my chance, my turn, but I guess that is NOT the case for me.  

Maybe I should accept the Monash offer before it goes stale, like literally cos its been sitting on my desk for over a month now...


 



No comments: