web counter

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Waiting

Well, its the beginning of April.  March ended in an untimely fashion, not to say I didn't have blogging material, I definitely had blogging material, but you can say that I wasn't in the mood.  Got distracted by the simple, blogging just seemed so much harder.   *laughs*

As 2010 enters his 2nd quarter,represented also is my holiday which has been well over 3 months now!  Wow, it just seems so unbelievable that it has been THAT long already.  You know, in this time, I realised how people just get on with their lives after the exam, playing the part they want to play, just comes naturally I guess?  That just makes me wonder what I achieved in this holiday, not much difference I made, can't think of anything that's down right significant right now... oh well, not like I reached the half-mark of my holiday, right guys?

So for me, March was a hell lot about applications.  I did what I could with it, just hope I delivered.  It was such a drag... even elaborating on it seems like such a drag... so I'm just gonna leave it at that.  Oh~, how would I love to go overseas. 

This month, I hope its a busy one, crossing my fingers that I would need to ride on a plane.  Desperate aren't I? Yeah, well I just recently found out that I didn't make it to some of the applications I made.  Just makes me feel like nothing has changed at all, even with 4.0, its still never going to be good enough, that I'm never gonna be good enough.  So, I am now waiting, for an opportunity, for a chance.

In the mean while, I deserve some fun!

No comments: