web counter

Friday, December 03, 2010

Before I Head Home

This will be the final post before I head home for the first time since...July!  Time really passed by unnoticed, well it went by really fast because everything here is really fast-paced, which I think I explained some time ago.  Unsettling fact.

My first semester results is coming out on the 21st December.  God have mercy on us all, LOL.

Yes peeps, I will be back in Kuching by Saturday.  I hope it will be a good holiday, spent with family and friends, making decent and indecent memories, haha! Badminton...eating out...beach...karaoke!  booze?

Packing, once again has been a pain.  I am very surprised at all the stuff I have here.  For a person that has one room, I have stuff to fit two, and I have also come to realise that I don't really have THAT many clothes here...  which could potentially lead to another shopping-disaster-monster-on-the-loose situation.  Frankly speaking, I don't really mind but have to consider the choking, entangling financial chain and leash, which I haven't been doing enough lately... what am I talking about? 
 Let me show you a picture.


I think I own the most expensive bag in my household, which also consists of two working-class females.  I am committing sin smiling helplessly while shaking my head at myself.  Issues.  There is no question that I love this bag.

Did I really lose weight all this while?  People keep telling me I lost weight.  I suspect its cause of the long long messy messy hair I'm "brewing" right now.  Actually, it is a confirmed fact.  I managed to finally get the opportunity to weigh myself when I went to the clinic last week.  Surprisingly so, I lose quite a few kilos.  You be the judge.

After
Before

Ignore the difference in hairstyle, are these the same person?!  You know, it has always been weird for me to look at pictures of myself, like a stranger or something...but lets not open that door now...

Gonna head off to the airport early, because I wanna take a good look around the airport, maybe I can find crocs at 70% off cause I always see them on sale at Terminal 3 in the newspapers.  What else is at the infamous Changi Airport?

I think I am ready to go home, will I miss this place?  Well I am kinda used to living here, though it needs hell lots of improvement without a question...  I hardly get excited anymore, except when I visit a new place, but its always nice to head home. 

So I will be going home.

No comments: