web counter

Friday, December 24, 2010

This is a Christmas Eve

As in the title, we have arrived at Christmas Eve night  of 2010.  Looking back a year before this day, things unimaginable happened, but then, who has the gift of foresight?

For the past 2 years, I have been asking for a Nissan Fairlady from Santa.  I guess I've been a really bad boy. No argument about that though.

This year I won't ask for anything, because I feel like I have everything I can have, those I can't have... it can't be helped...

Christmas huh?  Actually I took a hell lot of pictures of Christmas trees in Singapore, and also the Santa who traded his sled and reindeers for a unicorn.  

Bugis
Orchard road

 Should I buy this shirt??


This is something I bought for myself on Christmas Eve.  Ignore the legs.

I have too many pictures to share here, so I'm just gonna have to end this here.

Merry Christmas to everyone!  :D

No comments: