web counter

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Endeavours de Culinaria ==''






The tools



the ingredients ... imagine your own banana, lol



The batter...good kill-time activity when watching tv. In my case, Supernatural...



Final product - Banana Pancake! I didn't have enough banana, so the taste wasn't so great. Plus, it was my first time making pancakes! From scratch I mean... If you wanted to know how it tasted like, you can ask Cecilia . =P



Next, have you ever had leftover rice and don't know what you can do with it? I think I invented a recipe that deals with leftover rice, other than the usual fried rice. I call it 烘米蛋. Which means baked egg rice. You just crack eggs into the rice in your mould and stir it until its even, then you can add some seasonings if you want. Then, just put it in the microwave oven for 3 minutes or so and there you go. Its quite easy to get out because eggs kinda shrink when it becomes solid (Protein Voodoo?). When you cut it, you can see many many white-semi transparent dots amongst the yellow, which is the rice, obviously. I serve it with mayonnaise and chili/tomato sauce at the side. Its up to you want to put on it...hehe...

Here's a picture...




Last but not least, Seafood Udon!! @@
Well, not really seafood, just fish balls and prawns... I saw those packets at Tai Kiong once and I just had to try to make some... So bought one a few days later at Baulevard, lol. It was an enormously big bowl... seriously gonna need to go on diet... The home-made fish balls very awesome! I added some fan-mushrooms too...



Kena shadowed a bit, very lazy to edit =P This will have to do...




I'm proud to say I didn't cook a single packet of instant noodles for five days home alone. =D

No comments: