web counter

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A ONE


*All by myself~~~.....don wanna be, all by myself....~~~ * , just a little snippet from a song. Funny how such a good song only came to my attention/ears when I watched American Idol season 7. =P

I'm sure most of you heard it before la, its from Celine Dion and I heard there was a version from some guy also but I dunno whats the name. Even Leona Lewis did this song in the final of X-factor which is the British equivalent of American Idol, that song probably could be the one that won her the title! You can go to Youtube to see it for yourself, hehe...

Why so suddenly bring such a song up? Could it be the fact that I just sent my parents to the airport? That I'm gonna be alone again for 5 days? *All by myself~~~.....don wanna be, all by myself....~~~ *

Ah wellz... at least I get the Myvi cause moving 3 cars just to get one of em out is just not worth the time...XD and hence begins Jaws's culinary endeavours, lol. I can see it now... Seafood Udon... STEAK @@... Banana Splits... Oatmeal... bread...Choco milk... Plus, I have a lot of reading to do... T.T



Party anyone? XD





Life is still like ''that''.....




Oh yea, did I mention I'm staying for Form6?

I probably gonna get a hell lot of ''zzzz....'' and =='' from people. Jai Hock had to laugh at that fact, like how I would laugh at it too... o.O

Its kinda hard to explain... but the complexity of it just revolves around a simple fact. =(
Now, I just wanna describe myself in just one single word.



废...

No comments: