web counter

Thursday, July 10, 2008

六月初八

See this Chemistry teacher wanted to give this Hellboy 2 movie ticket to this most well-behaved in class. This class took a vote and this teacher count. This teacher gave it to this tall-tall girl, but this girl gave it to me, cos this girl got tuition? cos TEAH!! got tuition? =P
This teacher even giving this Chemistry test the next day... Ain't this ironic? Or I dunno whats the meaning of irony?? Is THIS IRONY???

This I did take, this I did watch, this I suffered quite a pinch of embarrassment. Movie was great...but reoccurring technical difficulties during the movie almost seem like the Star Cineplex ppl intended it to happen... o.0 Won't go into the details of the movie, being it the first day and all... seems like there were no cut out scenes, cos the movie was pretty complete if u ask me...

Alot of recognizables were there, making the hall was quite noisy..., I think they were not embarrassed to makes noises cos most of them know each other...

___________________________________________________________________

Is is not my birthday? Well... lunar calendar says it is... hehe...

U noe the Chinese has a custom saying that you can't give some1 a clock on their birthday? What happens if you buy it yourself? Thats 买钟 not 送钟 rite? What if you think of it as giving it to yourself? Weird....

Been thinking quite a while to post a birthday wishlist for my 18th birthday, hmm... would that be very 死要脸?Ye think?

No comments: