web counter

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

O.o 18?? o.O ?





Dear Parents of Blog God,


I have turned 18 today, my parents kinda forgot... yet it still was quite the happy day~ . Went to school, greeted Happy Birthday by Jenny Wong, was surprised she knows, but then after few hours, remembered, Oh ya!! Its HER BIRTHDAY TOO!!! (Slownya....) too late a... if I remembered, I wud've said, 我们终于等到今天了!!*sob sob ). Then, Gwegowee too... which kinda confirms that the whole class knows... However since yesterday, I did hear some noises about money... cheese cake... Then today, Ing Liu asked Cecilia directly in front of me, '' Did you bring the lighter? Like that how we light the candles??'' I was like ''......'' in the form of facial expression. Then when the cake really came, I was really SURPRISED! *wink* . I didn't know how to act, considering it was like my 2nd birthday cake to date. But, I'm really really grateful for these classmates. *sob sob* very touchet, haha...




It was a full day ,fully packed day, really had fun...>> two thumbs up.




No, no presents..., might get the stuff someday... not in hurry... *insert dry laugh*

No comments: