web counter

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bells Will Ring...

Dang... the hols will be over soon... and I just started to get into the holiday mode, which is BAD... haha... Everywhere I hear christmas songs, christmas themes... tia tiok chin chiak lak a... =='' .
If it gets too much I just go blearg...

I had the most interesting dream last night, it involved lots of stairs, a lake with mountain view, sewers, a black cobra as tall as a single storey building, Courtney Cox, and i had a flashback in the dream about a creature from a previous dream, now in this dream its only a head and still alive... If i write the dream in detail, it would be a hell of an action movie, XD. I don't know why though sometimes some dreams you can remember very well but others just fade when u wake up?

Well, I'm more interested in the meaning behind these dreams... is this divinity?? Naw.....


See in this dream, I was running up the stairs with 3 other people, we were dying to get out of the underground, it was ALOT ALOT of stairs that just look the same, like when your using the stairs in a tall building. I can still remember the exhilaration, the excitement, anticipation when we were rushing up the stairs... Finally we reach the door and we open it, bright light pouring through, revealing a lake, a lake? With blue mountains rising behind the lake, it was truly like a painting.

We were barely stepping on the soft grass covered earth when one of the guys said " You know what, I can't do this... I gotta get back to the colony". "Yeah, I think we should go back" said another. I was like " What? I though we were gonna do this together?''. I couldn't understand what was holding them back, sense of regret? I was a part of the team too, but going back underground is just... Haihz... Them three were heading back to the door, one of them asked me, " what about you?''. What else could I do? They like were everything to me... Haihz... btw, I think this is when/where a small snake sneaked through door cos I didn't really close the door, which caused the downfall of the underground colony... lalala~



That was just the beginning of the story...

How peculiar that my dream can be soooooo movie-like...but is there like a hidden meaning in it? Lobster behind the rock? Subconscious woes, lol... is my mind trying to tell me something?? Am i thinking too much?

I mean, I know sometimes I choose to be alone, but it never feels good... though its sometimes better... Is it true that better things will always make you feel good? Not necessary right? So much issues going on... make me emo some more... ==

No comments: