web counter

Friday, December 05, 2008

ONE AWESOME BOOK BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER !
My Privilege Book 2008 definitely made my life much more interesting because before this, I never really been the kind of person that goes eating out with friends, but after I inherited the MPB from my sister (different story...), I was amazed to see so many interesting and jaw-dropping places exists in Kuching! Without this book, I don't think I would know about them too... Honestly speaking la, places like Oregano, Rythm of Ice and Elephant Cafe is not that easy to find, =='' . It is also due to the discounts in the book, that people like me (which is people that believe that "less money is best policy" ) would even step into awesome-looking restaurants and cafes. It is with the help of MPB that I got tons of sweet memories with my friends, because it's just GREAT to be within good ambiance, with good food and in accompany of good friends. Want some proof? I have some photos too

This is at Secret Garden in Padungan area

This is taken at Richmond Place


This is the entrance of Patio (what a nice place to take photos...)

hehe... So, kudos to MPB for colouring up my life and thats why i want the 2009 edition!!!



Lastly, I'm supposed to post a photo of myself and my expression if I were given the 2009 book, I am super embarrassed to post this photo, =='' , but then, 我豁出去了!



Kuchingbloggers.com is organizing a competition to win the book too, for further details, just click on the kuchingblogger icon on the right vertical bar ( its the pretty round icon ) Or if you guys want to pick up a copy, ...

My Privilege Book 2009 launching on 12.12.2008
The Spring ( 12-14 dec)
Crown Square ( 12-24 December)
Boulevard ( 27-29 December)

Contest Date: 28 November-8 December 2008 ( Winners Will be announced on the 10th of Dec)
Winners to pick up their book at their roadshow in Spring.

No comments: