web counter

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008


I can still remember what I was doing at the moment it turned 2008. I was chatting and gossiping about Wendy and his girlfriend because we just found out. Everything were just fine... so ignorant, so oblivious... so happy...

This whole year, I can only remember the bad stuff, the unhappy periods, for they overshadow the good ones. However the good ones will not go unnoticed because I'm fair. The world fell on me, the word upset is far from describing what I was feeling, devastated? A phase of severe devastation.... A process I'm getting so familiar with. First is the crushing of the heart, you feel like dying, and after that is the anger phase, you get really angry at the world and still feel like dying. Last is the phase of numbness, you just feel invincible because you feel like nothing could ever hurt as much as you felt in the first phase, fear is unfamiliar, dying would seem like nothing... This phase is permanent, at least in my case, it still does feel like it...

Do you know how it feels to have your dreams crushed? A dream that was small and a whole heart was bet on it, it sure does seem like sure bet! At the time...

Seriously, its that of a bigga deal, if not, why would I even BOTHER to feel this way?

I will never forgive, or forget.

Yes, there were times I was happy, yes there were countless times I would forget about this pain. But nothing that would etch so deeply that it lasts... Things that I'm glad for in 2008? New friends, that's a start... and I believe I'm better in badminton now... rebonding is nice too... Now, I appreciate 人与人之间的牵绊( not sure if its the correct 词). Now, THATs something... to me.

I can still remember that time during Form6 orientation, I leaned on Calvin's shoulder and sighed, and then he sang " You got a friend in me... you got a friend in me" Its a song from Monster's Inc btw... I really thank him, really needed that... (Calvin-san, kimi wa boku ittsumo no tomodachi da...) But I bet he does'nt read my blog anyway, =P.


Oh, and songs make me cry now, correction, wanna cry. I found 3 that does. I've changed...

So what am I gonna do on the 31st? I was hoping that there's gonna be a party... XD or I can watch Taiwan countdown concert like every other year....

I don't bother about new year resolutions, =P . Here's to a new year, may many good things happen.

1 comment:

Fen said...

Cheer up bro...you still have a long way to go..

feeling crushed is one thing, having the courage and strength to bounce back is another.

When you looked back sometimes in the future, you will realized it is not much to grieve on anyway.