web counter

Thursday, May 15, 2008

AI TOP 3

Hey, the post per week...late one day, cos it doesn't really matter anymore, not to me in this condition... >.> . Everyone had to sing 3 songs this week, to get to the Finale next week which 2 of em will do the same thing again.

David A. opened the show, expectedly amazing but that also means that there's nothing outstanding. Starting with a ballad so mellow and sad (not worth mentioning name) somehow really kills the mood, but all in all a good performance. For the 2nd song, he did ''With You'' by Chris Brown. It was really an eye-opener! Does he read my blog complaining about him or is it THAT obvious that he's getting boring, haha... Even so, it was kinda a fatal attempt because that song definitely/totally does NOT fit him, but thumb up for trying. For the 3rd song, the producers chose another mellow love ballad for him, which to me did him no good at all. Expect him to be in the finals, foreseen ever since the early parts of the show...BUT, just like last season, someone who has not been in the bottom 2/3 was voted off, it could happen...

Syesha Mercado came after Archie, since the judges chose the first song, Randy chose ''If I Ain't Got You'' by Alicia Keys which is like one of the my favourite RnB songs of all time! She did great with the song, I really though she could out-sing Alicia Keys with that high range of hers... For the 2nd song, she chose the song "Fever". The song kinda blew me away, cos she worked that sex appeal good... @@ and her style of singing is becoming quite distinct. I somehow saw Beyonce in there somewhere... However, the judges didn't agree and they did not like it. Same goes for the 3rd song, which is more up -beat and ''high'' song. Paula keeps saying that it does not reflect on the personality of the singer.

David Cook was the 3rd contestant. Simon picked an old female melodious song for the rocker, mostly because he wants David to show some originality that we love. It was almost great because he pulled some high-rocker notes to finish the song, like how he did with ''Music of The Night''. For the 2nd song, he picked ''Dare You To Move'' by Switchfoot! OMG...i've been playing that song in my head for it fits how I feel currently. When he sang slightly slow, low pitch i was still doing okay, but as I sang along to the chorus part, my eyes started to blur, I was almost gonna cry. Wow...channeling all the emotions bottled up so long through a song, and what a song it was... Luckily, he had to end the song pretty fast, making me and Paula wanting more. Cross my heart, if David Cook sang the whole song, I would have cried. For the 3rd song, the producers chose ''I don't want to miss a thing'' by Aerosmith. That song is LEGEND...@@ David did quite a good job, but I would still much prefer the original. So proud I said his name during JPA interview, although I'm not sure if it jeopardised my chance... Even Simon said he won the night.



I'm at open sea with nothing to grasp...its easier to give in...



今天,我哏咽了。。。
2 Iris-Goo Goo Dolls, but there's still much inside...

No comments: