web counter

Saturday, May 03, 2008

A lesson in Late Food

As watching shows late into the night, you get hungry, hehe. Out of the blue, I decided to cook/make something for a late night snack to go with the entertainment. Off I went looking for a pack of Maggi and this is what I found.

I had no idea what the heck is it except that its green and it sticks hard to the noodle. There were even a few bugs crawling inside the package. How the heck did they get there??

Zooming in on the fungus (well, at least I think it is), although quite blur was very hard. Quite funny that a perisa Ayam Maggi brews green fungi. That means Curry flavour ones make red and orange fungi?

All the air was sucked out of the packet and it was covered with green stuff too. Off with you to the rubbish bin! After all that i checked the expiry date, 27/4/08 @@ . Hehe...that could mean that we eat healthy at home, XD.

In the end, I cracked an egg into a plate containing leftover satay pork from the day and placed 2 pieces of bread on top of the egg, preventing it from poping? But I really suggest that you never heat bread using the microwave longer than 30 seconds, it will be very hard to chew... I learned from experience... =P . Mayo on the satay and tomato ketchup on the egg, well, at least I think its nice, hehe...

No comments: