web counter

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Iron Hammer Of The Blockbusters

Seeing news of such a movie nailing the blockbusters indeed raises an eyebrow. Just gotta see it! See how this movie makes 8 to 9 digits of numbers of dollars per week, man! If you still don't get what movie am I talking about, you need to rub the rust off your antenna, XD.

This Marvel superhero brings back subtle childhood memories when I started to fall into the ''kancah'' of cartoons. I can't remember much about it, but I still have some photographic images in my head about the cartoon. The movie for starters tells how this superhero came about, which I never knew, but I doubt that thats the original story about him. This movie pretty much has the same concept of the first Spiderman movie. From storyline to villains, they are pretty much the same... The graphic is simply amazing, I see similarities in NFS games in terms of graphic, just that its in a movie.

Definitely action-packed, juiced with the bang bang boom factor with just a pint of humour. Its a great movie, two thumbs up! I won't even mind seeing it again, only if its free, XD. Its totally the hot sauce in the cinema! Lol...


No comments: