web counter

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Of Money, Of >.>


Money has never bothered me more than now... I want money, I want big money. Anyone out there who has an extra half a million ringgit you dunno where to spend? It'll be good investment I tell ya'... =P. Won't really blame em, even if I could. Haihz... everywhere around the world, people are collecting donations for China, soooo much money...@@ If only I could have some... Did China even ask for those donations? ''Please...we need money to buy cement and wood we already own in/on our big mountains'', ''Please...we need money to dig out more money still buried under remains of fallen buildings'' =P. I think China should be able to take care of themselves la... giving too much help would be like looking down on them *insert looking up emoticon*

*just visiting ignorant-self


My dream came late, much too late, haihz... like 16 years old gal having first period kinda late, =='' I seek recognition from myself for myself, but why couldn't I get it...haihz... out at sea with nothing to hold...


I wanna go back and take more subjects/ should've taken risks...haihz... cos I thought, NO, SPM is far too important, take no chances...and look how it came out...determination sux, or it just wasn't enough... >.>

I wanna re-do my interview, go for outstanding instead of moderate/ my mistake there, >.>

I wanna... I wanna go to Caltech, or Columbia U. @@ +.+ == >.>

I wanna believe that dreams aren't just meant for sleeping... >.>

I just wanna be happy... >.>



I am scorned... Some people might say ''Aiya, what passed had passed, stop thinking about it la...''. True, but thats not how I roll, man... I'm that kind of person who moves on while looks behind me every once in a while, thats just how I am... can't really explain why...

No comments: