web counter

Friday, August 15, 2008






I'M BACK!!!!

















Sob, sob... It has been too long... no words can express how I feel... Is it that serious? To my readers out there, my computer crashed early last week, reducing me to television and books... I tried to fix it, but it turns out that the problem was hardware, not software-wise...

Guys, do NOT simply mix and match ram...it might just cause chaos status on your computer... I had to learn it the hard way... T.T Now with lost emoticons and 2 gig worth of contemporary music, I'm half-heart-broken...

Buuuttt.... some good came with the tragedy, actually studied with no distractions (other than television) but the Almighty TV sometimes just ain't good enough... even when you have Astro (Sports) during Olympics season, Parabola and local, there are just times that you just want to scream out of boredom...


So many things to blog about... The Awesome Gala Seni Greenian, almost made me say glad to be in Kuching, The Kch Fest... The Olympics... I saw quite a few History-in-the-making moments... Our FORM 6 examination! OMG...the Chemistry a...Maths a... will rant later when I get my pitiful number. The end... Fast ho? Blogging... economy-fast-food style...lol



So, the Hols is around the corner, saw few fragments that people who flown the coop flew back? XD o.0 I foresee a somewhat hectic week, 4 graphs, Full Tuesday, Movie Wednesday (Unconfirmed) Full Friday... but must pick a day go Kch Fest, haha...



Now, still have a lot of things to install...and watch, and backup... @@ X.X

No comments: