web counter

Saturday, August 30, 2008


Bugger...




Well, I got all my papers back from the teacher... the marks looked ....very unbalanced... PA was hell man... =='' Redundant subject =P, though it came from someone who did badly for it, hehe... Who to blame? The teacher? The school? The subject? The education department? The education system? The stupid government that came up with the stupid education system? Not like its my fault rite?? LOL, funny, =P. I guess... its hard to get used to the ridiculous rules of PA subjectives, that is somewhat meaningless to me, cos I don bother to analyse those rules. Colour pencils...haihz, makes me feel so much like a primary school student again...sikening...

Chemistry DID came back as I had expected, PASS!! NIA... try to imagine getting 1 mark out of 15 for an essay question... sien, din have enough time to study, spent approximately 3 days with a dysfunctional computer, =='' one week before the exam!! . Determined to do better next time...Chemistry isn't that hard, although the syllabus covers almost everything, the questions that come out doesn't have many variations, so if u can remember your exercises, then your gonna be fine...


Then there's the Physics and Math... frankly I'm a bit dissapointed with Physics and Maths 2, but mostly Maths 2...ah wellz... at least I passed everything...


The National Day is tomorrow! How to celebrate? The government is slowly falling apart, hehe... its about time, its natural for a government to change, its just a matter of time. Remember the Liberal and Conservative party in Britain that we learned in Sejarah?



Love the country not the government, XD

Happy Merdeka!


____________________________________________________________________
Check out Pink's new music video! Its very funny and the song is quite awesome!

No comments: