web counter

Monday, August 25, 2008

Wookay, another quick review, the second half of the holidays did slow down abit but it was just what I needed to catch up on my anime and movies and the most important of all, SLEEP... @@

Too bad that I still had to wake up early everyday, =='' Saturday was definitely interesting, just hate that I had to wake up soooo early in the morning, and I had to drive with lights on in the morning, thats really saying something for me... Reached school around 6.30 and I got myself free shirt, sweet , saw teams from various schools like St.Jo, Paku, Kch High coming to compete in the foot drill competition organised by the Form4 babies, =P .

The interesting part was that it started to rain heavily in/at midst of the competition, rendering the drill teams and the organising committee ''tactless'', well, it wasn't THAT serious, haha... we moved the teams into the hall, but the men in uniform did the drill in the rain...@@ It was what the Form4 babies called a manly thing to do... but I moved passed that to look at black leather shoes, LOL, I mean I saw some remarkable shoes that looked sooooooo thin!! OMG... how can those guys wear them... I mean, they did look nice/cool, it makes the feet look thin, looks painful, but they weren't showing it though... and somehow, the commandant of the Kch High men's full uni team struck a peculiar resemblance to a former classmate of mine...

Sunday was my pay day, enough said, XD $$$

Monday, some papers came in, PA sux.... big time =='' . It was a wise decision to go for tuition... hehe...

No comments: