web counter

Sunday, August 17, 2008



KISS GOLD GOODBYE~~~




I wanna be the first blogger to post about LCW's dismay, his defeat, his honourable victory to obtain SILVER!! According to NTV7 news poll, 97% of Malaysians out there think/thought that LCW gonna bring back the gold tonight. Well, 97% that voted, that is...

Can't really blame him though... all that stress, I can't even begin to imagine what he must be going through. From the beginning, its already very obvious he was a hell of a nervous wreck. Well, wearing two rings and two pendants I guess DID aid him in his silver victory. However he can be happy to be the first one to bring a medal home? Silver looks much nicer than gold anyway, hehe... I couldn't believe my mom when she told me Malaysia never had a medal in the Olympics before, I always thought that some guy on the track or past Badminton heroes got some already... Ah wellz... at least he's not the one who threw his shoes and racket and his nation flag into the crowd, I'd pretend that guy is not from my country... =='' XD


I wonder if he'd feel ashamed to return to Msia, is it that serious?




Ye know, I came across some athletes from China that have some funny names... from the English pronunciation is Yang Wei which is the Gold Medalist in the Male-Single-Gymnastic decathlon thingy , but in Chinese it could mean 阳萎, which is definitely bad...especially for him...
and there's the 林丹/零蛋 too...


That's a wrap~, one is better than none...

No comments: