web counter

Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Mid-Hol Revisited


Ok, almost half of the holidays are gone and I kinda lived up to it, hehe... halfway anyways, I've done quite a lot actually, not really that much still.

What did I do...first I finished the graphs as they are homework ( 1 month's work), it was nice but sharpening the colour pencils gave me a really really hard time... and then came Monday, woke up late which is what makes me so happy on holidays... but then it means that the tuition in the noon came early as well... that night I went to the Kch Fest with Cecilia and SamC, who met up with Catherine and SW. It was quite late for dinner...but since its the holidays...who cares.... As all Mondays, the crowd was less, and the was just after the rain, so it was quite easy to find tables. That nite I got satiated... as in I got to eat everything I wanted to eat and much more, haha... could be said that I had the best Char Kueh that night, ^.^ . Too bad we couldn't play with the cars on show because after we finished eating, it was pretty late... the Garden Show was awesome this year! Can say that its the best I've seen all these years I've stepped on Kuching soil... too bad I was lazy to take pictures there, =P. I guess you have to be there to see it, hehe... The day ended around 2 a.m.

Satan sighted @ Kch Fest!

Tuesday, I woke up early...@@, VAD had this ERC course in school, the whole day ar... its about the education on Red Cross/ Red Cresent, and we have to take this exam in September to get the KK marks >.< . It was kinda fun, our instructor had some funny quotes like ''Sembayanglah sebelum anda disembayangkan'' and many other funny funny stuff bout war. It was pretty obvious he was a teacher because he had this high amplitude voice which is pretty amazing if u ask me... but those L6S1 XX bitches are really 38, keep talking and talking, siasoi our skool onli... too bad our taukenio din come, why ho?


Our instructor, Mr Tee funny how the surname sounds so farmiliar...


Wednesday, which is today was what I would call a full day, as had by most of the people I know, wadever it may be >.> . In the morning I sent my Dad to the airport, going to Perak. Then, had my IC made. I thought it would take like hours, but in the end it actually took like 10 to 15 minutes, which leaves me with plenty of time to go to Saberkas to get a new mouse to solve the funny/ weird problem my CPU is having... Wait, that was just the morning, haha... I changed into my school uniform and went to school. Ning ning with the ELC organised a trip to the Borneo Post and she asked me to go cause they had space, so I said yes cause I wanted this holiday to be filled...@@ I did not believe that their office or headquaters is beside Crown Square! It was educational yet a bit interesting... but I would still prefer to go to the printing factory someday though... All of us got souveniors too, which was todays Borneo Post newspaper! haha...



The front doorThe reporting section, actually I was aiming for the Apple Monitor, XD



and then at night, went to Pizza Junction for pizza. It has been sooo long since I had pizza... Even so, after a time there, I can say that I'm not going back there, :p . Those who said the pizza there is good does not know what they are talking about... Yes, they're cheap, but its not without reason... it could be passed off as home-made pizza with no problem... and after that, I went blogging and I got to the end, which is here... XD

No comments: