web counter

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A DAY WITH THE MYVI

Well, its just half a day...but I got to drive it myself 2day, haha, can say that its the 1st time for that to happen... went to get the car repaired at the service centre which is quite close to home. So many cars here, I guess Perodua cars have alot of trouble... P, and most of em cars here have P stickers, including mine, but its not my fault the car is here, P. This place is actually not bad...fully air-conditioned, and you can online for free which watching the maintenence crew do your car through the glass panels, what a way to kill 5 hours of time, ==''
The only problem is that the online service is valid for half an hour per coupon...well, I have not tried to get 8 coupons in one go, but I'm definately going to try....

no, thats not mine...


$@#$#@% Estimated time the car is ready is 1pm, actual time the car is ready 2:45pm, are they shitting me?!? ==...at least I got to stay in on a hot hot sunny day...

No comments: