web counter

Friday, April 11, 2008

Special Performances-Idol Gives Back

They did it last year, back again...different style this year though, added a video because I think its cool.



Terri Hatcher sang it, the song by Carrie Underwood, You must know her(Carrie)...== >.> you might remember Terri from ''Desperate Housewives'', she was also the Lois Lane on ''The New Adventures Of Superman'', which was one of my childhood favourites... You can also see Matt Parkman from ''Heroes'' on the drums!! eeeek!! Dere's also that handsome guy from ''Desperate Housewives'' on the guitar, dunno the name because I don follow, cos I don hav 8tv and I find it not worth downloading, P . There's also the aussie hunk/only piece of meat in ''House'' that most girls talk about, is on the violin, wow, din know a guy like him knows how to play! P Well, they ARE called ''Band From TV'' . Other than that, Miley Cyrus was on the show too, I don get it/her fever due to the lack of Disney Channel, lol, I guess she's famous,XDXD but so young, so famous, we've seen it happen, Britney Spears,... Lindsay Lohan... poison spreads fast, its only a matter of time, P . The top 8 opened the show with dancers from ''So You Think You Can Dance'' with the song Please Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna which was a real eyebrow-lifting performance, and you can't forget the performance by Fergie! It was pretty amazing! You can also see a lot of iconic people which I know/ don't know on the show, I thought about taking screenshots but I don like posts to be too long...so.... In a coconut shell, you'll find coconut juice and santan... P , In a nutshell, its all for a very good cause and all so very entertaining, if I was in the US, I would definitely call, cross my heart.

* If u want it, just let me know, I have it. *wink*

No comments: