web counter

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Haha... 3 posts in 1 day, is there a record for that? XD Yeas, I'm an AI fan, I watch it every week, cos I love good music, heck thats why the show got so popular in the first place! . Its country week this week, though I'm not such a fan of country music, some indeed blew me away~~...Quick runs, Brooke White did just okay, no blowing from her. David Cook did below okay for me this week, but Simon was right, making a bad song sound okay means he's good, lol. Ramielle...not so good performance, sweet and cute, but still waiting for that big voice to show in a big big ballady song. Jason Castro, his voice is getting pretty boring, though its different type of singing, more natural, here I discovered that Brooke and Jason sound similiar...David Archuleta...ex boy wonder, pitch problems, still sound great, but I waiting for him to do modern songs just to remind that he is younger than me. Kristy Lee Cook, best lookin one out there! Its her week, cos she sounds smtg like Reba, did okay. Carly Smithson, sounded pretty great but its true, she has fashion issues...Syesha Mercado, ngaitih...she did the Whitney song!! THE song or more specifically the line which is the 经典的经典, she really made my favourite Idol moment this week , when she did that high pitch "AND I~~~~WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU~~~ '' and along with the camera action which zoomed out while she was doing that line, waseh...though it was not as good as the original, but she actually dared to do that song! I can't believe some1 did that song!! Cos the judges labeled Whitney/Celine Doin songs as Untouchables...@@ Lastly Micheal Johns, just love that voice...it goes bang bang when he sings with that style, another great performance. Hehe, much shorter then last week's . P

No comments: