web counter

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wednesdays...

Tsk tsk...so fast came another Wednesday. AI updates, Top 8, inspirational week, contestants pick songs that are inspirational to them, haihz, to me this week no bang bang boom, =( . First was Micheal Johns , singing a song by Aerosmith, I only got related to the song when he got to the chorus part which Eminem took for a song. I raised an eyebrow cos he did some falsetto screaming thing that totally does not sound like him. He did okay... Next was Syesha Mercado, did I Believe by Fantasia, the winner of season 3 (rite?), did good... P, liked the songs, but I agree with the judges, not much emotion.... 3rd up, Jason Castro, this guy, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Hawaiian lil guitar, judges LOVED it, I think he sang it just like how he sang previously in the competition, just that his voice matched the song, no improvement. Kristy Lee, I think she sounded good, but not overwhelming, judges gave all positive comments, but I would still prefer someone else. Seriously like that top, XD . NExt, David Cook, loved the song he picked-Innocent, not the performance, guess he's saving it up, hehe...guess being great every week is boring? After that was Carly Smithson, yet another song I'm familiar with, hehe, I like how when she sings, it makes me feel as tensed and serious as the song, guess thats her talent , lol. Then again, no bang bang performance there... David Archuleta * insert girly scream* , sang the great song-Angels, another great performance, but only the latter half, playing the piano distracts him obviously... Lol, i saw this fan flashing a sign saying:'' lick those lips!'' =='' Last, Brooke White closes the show, plain boring this week, =( hope she's safe, she was in the bottom 3 last week, sad to see her go...

No comments: