web counter

Sunday, April 06, 2008

PIKOM-people mountain people sea

Well...its alot bigger then last year, there's Hall A and Hall B, mostly deals on laptops, pendrives, external hdd, boom boom speakers and FM modulators, something new this year I think it would be the notebook stickers, ranging from rm15-rm30, they really really look very nice... out of the blue, there's also a HSBC stall...=='' Me, I bought a 4gig pendrive, while laughing at those who spent more then rm50 to buy a 1gig one years ago, XD . FYI, a 1gig pendrive costs rm17 nowadays. I also saw a cooling pad for rm9, dunno whether its working or not, but it IS made from plastic, so I think that also counts negatively... Toshiba had alot alot of stalls this year, at least 5, all showcasing their laptops, tsk tsk tsk... I didn't want it because the HDD is 120gig x 2 to get 240gig.

Yeas, the biggest reason for this year's trip is to survey on laptops lo... P
Yeas I found it, yeas it costs alot, no I'm not gonna buy it, well, not until I get a scholarship... The Dell XPS M1530... wa~...just dunno how is the speakers quality, but I can always use headphones... P

No comments: