web counter

Friday, April 11, 2008

Goodbye Michael (finally spelled it right)

Sad...so so very sad...why does the journalists/ reporters on Mtv have to be right... saying that it's time to have a shocking elimination... haihz...I'm so sad...why him, why now... To me, the show has lost 30% of its appeal to me...sad sad...so sad...to think I finally spelled his name right... haihz... Gonna miss him...miss that voice, that bang bang voice...haihz... sad...sad... T.T. Ngaitih...I honestly said no three times to my monitor during that part... =( . I've seen him in the auditions...in Hollywood week, Top 24...Top 12...now this...sad...sad... he made Danny Noreiga's elimination feel like nothing... Worth a tribute, this guy, so this is my tribute to him,


Something I have never done, screenshots, personally picked and cut. Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Johns. My rose to you, wish you well, bye.

Man, I so damn think the show is rigged right now! Cos if this week a guy goes, then a girl goes the next week, it has been that way every since the Top 12!! Haihz, what the heck are they thinking...

No comments: